Working alongside their senior management team, we identified multiple ways to improve reach, revenue and admin performance:
- Collect single and recurring donations direct, bypassing 3rd party fees
- Process event sign-ups through the website, avoiding 3rd party fees
- Reach increased audience numbers with reduced media spend
- Automate lottery registration processing
- Streamline patient referral processes for health care professionals
- Online furniture collection booking improving the donations received
- Increased revenue opportunities through e-commerce
- Website to DonorFlex CRM integration reducing admin processing
- Online store locator boosting contributions and footfall spend
Deploying their new website on an enterprise-level CMS platform and integrating directly to their Donor CRM delivered immediate operational improvements, with an annual time savings estimated at 1,200 hours per year.
The website now also allows St Rocco's to collect event booking and donation payments direct. In doing so, the Hospice avoids ever-increasing 3rd party commission charges, receiving a substantially higher portion of funds.
The new website and digital strategy that we have implemented for the Hospice, positions their charity for continued sustainable success.